New to the Forum

Open forum for customers to provide feedback for services provided by Wingz Performance

New to the Forum

Postby yellowevo8 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:49 am

Hey guys, My name is Ian. I am eighteen with a Yellow evo 8. So about 2 months ago, I bought my '03 Evo 8. It was from Cali and I was super excited to get it back to az. My friend also has an evo and he has many things done to it. He always got his stuff done from WINGZ PERFORMANCE. I had met Phoung before I had even got my evo and he was a very knowledgeable and super nice guy. So I took my car to him to get it tuned. This is where he found many problems in which I was unaware of.Some of the problems in which Phoung fixed were a new knock sensor, timing belt covers, spark plugs, fuel pump, compression and leak down test and also the big one a new ECU. My original ECU had a crazy knock issue with it He diagnosed my whole car and installed the necessary parts needed to make my evo drive like an evo. After that, we went out for another tune to see if this time my car could do it. The new ecu and other components proved to be the answer and now my evo was running perfectly. I have to say WINZ PERFORMANCE is the best and most knowledgeable with evos in Arizona. Definitely going back to him to get more mods done.
yellowevo8

Re: New to the Forum

Postby wingz92 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:17 pm

Glad you're on board and happy boosting in your evo. 8-)
wingz92
Site Admin

Return to Customer Reviews